See Our 007 Private Club Member's Offers!

Your turn-key solution for selling cigars at your business. We make it simple, we train your staff & we take back anything that doesn't sell so you have no risk!

NO RISK EXCHANGES   |   WHOLESALE CATALOG   |   RETAILER'S TIPS

 

Hello ,

I just wanted to follow up with you. I am the owner of MDC Wholesale Cigars and have been in the cigar business for 17 years and bring a wealth of knowledge to all of our retailers. I own cigar stores, an upscale cigar bar, and of course the nation's most full service cigar wholesale distribution company. So I can honestly say that I understand how to sell cigars from every possible angle and enjoy sharing that information with my retailers. I have written numerous blog entries that discuss highly relevant and important elements of the cigar business here, and I encourage you to take a look to see how we can help your business.

When you become a client of ours, we become your partner in success. We are available for everything and anything to make sure you succeed and prosper.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us at 844-63CIGAR and we will be happy to assist!

Best Regards,
Peter S. Roth
Owner
 

No comments