See Our 007 Private Club Member's Offers!

View in web browser
FREE SHIPPING In 3 Days or Less • Orders over $125
CIGAR.com - Limited Time Only
BOX BEDLAM | Prices Starting at $29.99
Volume 5
BOX BEDLAM | Prices Starting at $29.99
Dear Cigar Enthusiasts,

For those who don't know me personally, I'm Lindsay, the Chief Merchant here at CIGAR.com. I spent most of my career running brick & mortar cigar stores and lounges, and I've done so both in the States and abroad. I love cigars and premium tobacco, and it's truly a passion that I always convey to all customers, but here online, I want to do the same for all of you.

Welcome to the Member's Lounge, a monthly digest where I highlight the current "top picks" around the CIGAR.com office, and give you the same detailed scoop we'd share in conversation if we were smoking together and discussing the intricacies of these handmades face-to-face.

For our fifth edition, we're featuring four cigars that shine brightly within the respective portfolios of some of the most historic family brands in the business: Diamond Crown Julius Caeser, Villiger La Flor de Ynclan, Nat Sherman Timeless Nicaragua, and Ashton Heritage. Simply click on the graphic to learn more about these atypical cigars, what to look for when smoking, and to expand your knowledge about the lifestyle we mutually enjoy. 

See you in the lounge,
Out of the La Palina Vault ... a Limited Time Offer!

No comments