See Our 007 Private Club Member's Offers!

Celebrated father-and-son cigar-makers Jose 'Pepin' Garcia and Jaime...
Celebrated father-and-son cigar-makers Jose 'Pepin' Garcia and Jaime...
Feast on deep discounts, plus FREE SHIPPING, every week!
Top Shelf Showcase
CIGARS SAMPLERS SPECIALS ACCESSORIES

Add award-winning My Father Cigars to your collection and receive FREE SHIPPING on all boxes & 5-packs, plus get a FREE My Father Hat ($25 value) with every box you buy during this week's Top-Shelf Showcase! Celebrated father-and-son cigar-makers Jose 'Pepin' Garcia and Jaime Garcia blend an excellent portfolio of premium Nicaraguan cigars, including two former '#1 Cigar of the Year' titleholders: the 97-rated My Father Le Bijou 1922 and the 96-rated Flor de las Antillas. Shop over 125 options from the My Father collection, including the 95-rated La Opulencia, the original 94-rated My Father, 93-rated The Judge, 93-rated Don Pepin Garcia, 91-rated My Father La Promesa, 90-rated My Father Connecticut, and many more for as low as $5.84 per cigar! Finish the last weeks of summer with premium My Father cigars!

THIS DEAL EXPIRES 9/15 AT 2PM EST
ORDER TOLL FREE: 1-800-523-1641
Stay in touch for the latest news!
Manage your preferences | Opt out using TrueRemove®
Got this as a forward? Sign up to receive our future emails.
View this email online.
This email was sent to josbtheonlinebartender.cigars@blogger.com.
Continue receiving our emails, add us to your address book.

No comments