See Our 007 Private Club Member's Offers!

Each week we want to share a story from one of you, a member of our community.

 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

Our customers have some of the most inspirational, funny, and heartwarming experiences. Each week, we will be selecting a story from our community to share with you. We invite you to share how low-THC flower has impacted your life or created a memorable experience.

I am 37 years old and an electrician. This means that I spend most of my day in awkward angles and in tight spaces.

Right after high school, I married my kind wife. We tried a few times to have kids. After 5 years, we finally had our first and only baby girl named Francine. She is three years old now. When she was first born, everything seemed to fall into place. Then, these past few years, my energy really went down.

I became more stressed this year about money. After not sleeping well, plus the demands of my job, I found that my body just felt beaten up. When I would get home, I wanted to relax. After being with Francine all day, my wife wanted me to take over. With all of this, I felt like I was breaking on the inside and the outside.

A buddy I work with has been using your products. In May of this year, they recommended that I try out some of your flower. I used to smoke weed years ago, but I had given it up. Still, my friend said that CBD is different. So I ordered a sample collection. I used a pipe, although I may try a dry vaporizer soon. I found that some of the buds really helped me. So then I ordered more of the Remedy and Bubba Kush.

These two strains in particular help me feel calm. I find the Remedy really makes the pain in my body go away completely. I also feel like I can wake up in the morning and not feel groggy. This is very good for me. It is good for my job as an electrician to be able to focus and not make any mistakes when I need to.

About a month ago, my wife even tried some with me. We put our girl down to sleep at night, and then she and I just relaxed together on the couch. We haven't had that much fun in years.

I recently recommended Cannaflower to a few of my friends. I told them to try some strains to see what works best. Some types of buds they might not respond to at all. This is okay. They will still taste good. I think people will be amazed that some buds will bring you total relief and good feelings. My life is more balanced now. Cannaflower is a great company. Everyone has been nice and helpful.

I am calmer with my wife and with Francine. Like, I can be a real husband and father now. For me, it is about being able to do the things that I love with my loved ones and family.

- Caleb C.

If you have a story you'd like to share with the commuinity contact info@cannaflower.com with "my story" in the subject line.

No comments