See Our 007 Private Club Member's Offers!

Omaha: Dodge | Q Street | Maple | Bellevue @ Harlan Dr   402-934-9999
Weekly Specials
All prices good through 10/9
20% Off Uwell Evdilo 200W Kit
Well friends, we're here. Yet another Quarter of the year gone and one more left in this dumpster fire. Let's take a poll.
How would you rate 2020?
Meh, not too bad
Pretty bad, but has had some good stuff
Yup, it's a dumpster fire
This should be fun to see what you say. On a brighter note, it is Friday my friends, but damn it's cold outside. The puppy needed to go potty and I am pretty sure I could see my breath. It was my 4th anniversary yesterday. Yah, my wife has stuck with me for a long time. Not sure why...I'm a bit odd. But she's amazing for putting up with me. I am pretty lucky.

Do you feel like you're reading a personal letter to my mom or something? Meh, I just thought you needed to be caught up on my life.

Well, I guess we should talk about our Featured Product this week. I mean it seems only fair. THESE THINGS ARE SOLID! I mean this is a mod and a personal protection device. You could throw it at an attacker and it would hurt....a lot. The Evdilo 200W Kit by Uwell is a small, compact, dual 21700 battery device that provides excellent performance and spectacular battery life!

So, it's small, solid and the battery goes forever! Oddly enough, the only color we don't have is the purple. OH (look, squirrel), I got a Purple Mattress this week. Damn thing weighed 250 lbs, but it's so COMFY to sleep on.


ENJOY
20% OFF
Use promocode "EVDILO" during checkout!
20% Off Nomenon Juice
I lost my wallet this week. I mean really lost it. I thought that it had been stolen from my garage, but we tore up the house looking for it. I found some other stuff, but after an hour, my amazing Mother-in-law found it. I mean we've all had that happen, it's SO UNNERVING! Plus, I had a buttload of cash in there, so I really didn't want to lose it. So, thanks Toni (that's my mother in law's name), you're the best. (yes, Toni gets the weekly newsletter and no, she does not vape....cool huh?)

So, after that I got a Tile. They have one that actually goes in your wallet that's the size of a credit card. It's actually pretty cool. I pretend like I have a fancy secret black credit card with $1,000,000 credit line.

Well, this week's Featured Juice always reminds me of the Mahna Mahna song from the Muppets. Now, if you're not as old as me (yah, I am old) you may not know about the original Muppet Show. Man, that was AMAZING. I loved that show. Fantasy Island.....Love Boat....Dukes of Hazzard....all flippin amazing.

Sigh, that was a good time for television. We only had 4 channels to watch. That would kill me now when I have 3 TV"s on my wall in front of me.

OK, so the Featured Juice has all the fruit you could want. I actually have tried the grape and it was really good. So, go try this one.

ENJOY
20% OFF
Use promocode "NUMMY" during checkout!
More stuff we have for you
**NEW** Coastal Clouds
Cruising around the website, this is listed as a new product, and so I thought that the newsletter would be a great coming out party for it. I mean the juice probably wished it could be on the newsletter when it arrived at CaterpillarVapes. Yah, it's early and I just gave a juice a voice. Pretty cool what happens at 4:50 in the morning.

So, share the love and check it out.
Your moment of Zen
OK, so he's cute
Folks, I searched high and low on YouTube this morning. Looking for something...anything. I mean I found a bunch of stuff, but I finally settled on this little gem.

Don't show this to my wife cause she'll want to adopt (and when I say adopt, I mean steal) this puppy.

Cuteness overload for your Friday.
Caterpillar Vapes
402-934-9999
Wholesale inquiries email: customerservice@caterpillarvapes.com
OK, so here's the fine print...and by fine, we mean awesome. Availability may vary by location. While supplies last. We reserve the right to correct any descriptive, typographic and photographic errors. Caterpillar Vapes shall have no liability for such errors, but we will apologize very sincerely cause we hate mistakes.

No comments