See Our 007 Private Club Member's Offers!

Read about one customer's favorite strain - And find your own with 15% off our entire menu!

 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

We love hearing our customer stories and this one we wanted to highlight. In his own voice, Robert shares his experiences, reviews his favorite strains, and talks about how low-THC flower has impacted his life.

In everything we do, we strive to enhance your cannabis experience. Elevate & transform all of life's journeys with Cannaflower™

My name is Robert A, and I'm 44 years old originally from Brooklyn, NY. I personally find for me CBD is more relaxing, calm, and very pleasant. The THC content in Marijuana now a days is too high for me. The THC content is not like it used to be, it's not even enjoyable anymore. You're not even going down memory lane, you're going down paranoia lane.

My favorite strains are Remedy, O.G. Kush, Sour Dog, and Lifter. Out of these top four, my number one is OG Kush.  I love it because it's stronger and lasts longer for me. I prefer to roll them or stuff them in pre-roll cones. But, there's something about breaking down the bud with your fingers and rolling them. It's like you and that flower just made a connection with each other.


Besides Cannaflower having the best products for me, their customer service is very excellent as well. They're very attentive to your needs and they take their time to making sure you are satisfied with you order. You can't beat a company that has excellent customer service and also are great at making sure your needs are met.

No comments