See Our 007 Private Club Member's Offers!

Omaha: Dodge | Q Street | Maple | Bellevue @ Harlan Dr   402-934-9999
Weekly Specials
All prices good through 9/3
Hangsen Brand Flavors
Hangsen RY4
Hangsen USA Red Mix
Hangsen USA Mix
Hangsen Menthol
Yah, I know. Last week we dropped a bomb on you about Hangsen changes. Worldwide (cause we have customers all over the world) there was a collective gasp and by the insane orders that we've gotten in the last week, we feel your pain.

Here's the thing. We have a solution! Hangsen is now making just the flavors. These are the SAME FLAVORS that you have in the bottles, there's just an extra step.

Here's the skinny. You buy your favorite flavor. THEN, buy the Halo Fusion Unflavored Juice at the nicotine strength that you want. Then mix the 2 in a unicorn tube. That's it. You're back in business.

So, on your final order, include a flavor bottle and the Halo juice and try it out. If you need help, call or email us. We can walk you through it.

It's going to be ok. We got you!
15% Off Smok Mag P3 Kit
OK, so it's Friday? I mean it was just Monday, how can it be Friday.

Hello friends. This week has FLOWN by. I don't know why, but it's crazy. Now, I have some weeks where it's a slog to get to today, but damn, I woke up this morning and was shocked...shocked I tell ya that it's Friday.

Thank goodness. How ya' all doing?

I would tell you what happened this week, but it's literally a blur. Maybe someone slipped me something...hell, I don't know. I did take a mini-vacation last week, as many of you know. It was a nice time to get away and we left right in time as Hurricane Laura came through. So maybe I am just on a post-vacation high or something. I should vacation more.

OK, so we have this Featured Product this week. Fancy photo huh? The team is getting impressive and they were probably just tired of taking about 40 single pics of the new Hangsen Flavors. This pic makes me think this mod was in a Fast and Furious movie. Anywho, the Mag P3 offers never before seen durability from the Smok brand, and comes with the gigantic TFV16 tank. The Mag P3 features a rubberized chassis that absorbs the shock of any accidental drop, is dust proof, shock proof, and water proof. The device takes TWO 18650 batteries (sold separately), and has a maximum wattage output of 230W which is more than enough for tanks on the market today. 

ENJOY
15% OFF
Use promocode "MAGGED" during checkout!
20% off Met4 Juice
I know. You're all obsessed with making sure your Hangsen flavors are ordered like you're a survivalist stocking up for the zombie apocalypse. But friends, maybe now is a good time for you to try something else. I know, I know. I am just saying (this is what my wife says when she wants to make a point she knows I will disagree with). Doesn't work with me either.

Interesting names for these juices. I think it's the first time I have seen a flavor called "Chocolate Milk". I mean does it taste like the Chocolate Milk that we used to have in kindergarten? I mean that stuff was like crack. SOOOO good! Golden Ticket by Met4 is a creamy, refreshing chocolate milk flavor that's an employee favorite around here! 

Which employee? If it wasn't 5:30 in the morning I would ask. But they're all still asleep. Sigh.

And golden ticket? Were they watching Willy Wonka?

Well anyway, I'm just sayin.
ENJOY
20% OFF
Use promocode "MET4" during checkout!
Your moment of Zen
A new take for A New Hope
So, I was cruising around YouTube and came across this gem. I'm a Star Wars fan (I know, you're shocked) and someone went out and re-made the trailer for Star Wars: A New Hope. Not only is it completely awesome, it includes clips from another gem where they redid the Obi Won/Darth Vader lightsaber dual.

This trailer is really awesome and yah, it's not a perfect Moment of Zen, but at 5:49 in the morning, it's really impressive.
Caterpillar Vapes
402-934-9999
Wholesale inquiries email: customerservice@caterpillarvapes.com
OK, so here's the fine print...and by fine, we mean awesome. Availability may vary by location. While supplies last. We reserve the right to correct any descriptive, typographic and photographic errors. Caterpillar Vapes shall have no liability for such errors, but we will apologize very sincerely cause we hate mistakes.

No comments