See Our 007 Private Club Member's Offers!

Greetings cigar enthusiasts,
What's the farthest you'd go to smoke a fine-tuned premium cigar? I'll kick things off by admitting that I once told the kiddos that their dog was hit by a moving vehicle in order to pry them from a birthday party and get a lit Padrón 1964 in my hands in time for a Monday Night Football game. No, I'm not addicted. It's like I tell my wife: you don't get addicted to cigars any more than you get addicted to eating fine steak dinners. Cigars just happen to be something abnormally tasty, that's all!
Other things I'd do for a Klondike bar... er, cigar:
  • Punch a dolphin in the nose
  • Run a mile
  • Hitchhike in a speedo
  • Order a meal at Applebee's
  • Listen to a Nickelback album front to back
Luckily, you don't have to do any of these awful tasks in order to score this week's deal. I've scrounged the humidor and come out victorious, compiling 10 smokes that'll remind you why your favorite hobby rhymes with guitars... I'm talking standouts such as Aging Room Quatro Maestro, Rocky Patel Vintage 1999 Churchill, and Undercrown Sungrown Gran Toro. These three are joined by seven other beauties, with the full bundle of 10 weighing in at only $34.95, which is 59% off retail!
Now I'm off to find a Klondike bar... I can't bring up ice cream without living it first hand!
 
Sampler Includes 10 Cigars:
1 - Undercrown Sungrown Gran Toro
1 - Herrera Esteli Toro
1 - La Palina Classic Natural Toro
1 - Aging Room Quatro Maestro
1 - Joya Antano Robusto Grande
1 - Alec Bradley American Classic Toro
1 - Rocky Patel Vintage 1999 Churchill
1 - New World Cameroon Double Robusto
1 - Cubico Robusto
1 - Umbagog Short and Fat
 
Shop Today At SmokeInn.com!
1(888)SMOKES-1 | support@smokeinn.com
1030 gateway Blvd. Boynton Beach, FL 33426 

If you do not wish to contue to receive news and
promotions, unsubscribe here

© 2020 SmokeInn.com All Rights Reserved.
SmokeInn.com is not responsible for typographical errors.
Art solely intended for the purposes of satire.
Having trouble viewing this email? View Online

 

No comments