See Our 007 Private Club Member's Offers!

Hello enthusiasts,
It's an interesting week in TV Land, folks, as the new season of Dancing With the Stars has been announced and, along with it, quite the interesting cast of contestants. Let me rephrase that—one contestant is quite the interesting selection: Carole Baskin. Yes, Carole Baskin, as in, the deranged arch-nemesis of Joe Exotic (aka Tiger King) and a lady who we all know fed her ex-husband to her "ethically treated" hoard of tigers.
I guess I'm really just upset that I've been skipped over as a contestant consideration once again! I mean, really? They'll put murderous zookeepers on this show over ol' Honest Abe, the king of the humidor and reigning champ of cigar radio?!? I could moonwalk circles around these schmucks...
In the meantime, I'll keep offering up the best deals on premium smokes on the planet... watching, waiting for my next chance to strike! This week's deal has some stellar contestants, including heavy hitters such as Undercrown Maduro, La Gloria Cubana Maduro, and Alec Bradley Magic Toast. There are 10 cigars in total, with the full bundle coming in at only $34.95, which is 58% off asking price... I'd like to see Dancing With the Stars do one better (ha!).
I'll be working on my cha-cha-cha if anyone needs me...
 
Sampler Includes 10 Cigars:
1 - Undercrown Maduro Gran Toro
1 - Aganorsa JFR Lunatic Torch
1 - Perdomo Habano BBA Maduro Epicure
1 - La Palina Classic Natural Robusto
1 - La Gloria Cubana Maduro Corona Gorda
1 - New World Robusto Navegante
1 - Iconic Amadeus Connecticut Robusto
1 - Joya de Nicaragua Red Toro
1 - Nub Cameroon 464T
1 - Alec Bradley Magic Toast Robusto
 
Shop Today At SmokeInn.com!
1(888)SMOKES-1 | support@smokeinn.com
1030 gateway Blvd. Boynton Beach, FL 33426 

If you do not wish to contue to receive news and
promotions, unsubscribe here

© 2020 SmokeInn.com All Rights Reserved.
SmokeInn.com is not responsible for typographical errors.
Art solely intended for the purposes of satire.
Having trouble viewing this email? View Online

 

No comments